- Spa Manicure (45min)… $45
- Buff & Polish (20min)… $20
- Shellac Polish (20min)… $30
(Hands & Toes)
- Shellac Removal (10min)… $10
- Shellac Upgrade to Manicure… $15
Gorgeous nails from Emporium Beauty
Australian owned and manufactured, Custom Tan has been voted ‘Australia’s Best Fake Tan’ three times and enjoys the steadfast, ongoing support of beauty experts and fashion insiders both local and international. Custom Tan’s professional and retail products have been scientifically proven to out-perform competitor formulations, delivering results that look natural and even.
Custom tanning products work with the wearer’s skin to create a custom colour for every individual. Say goodbye to orange, sticky and smelly spray tan solution and enter the world of premium, custom velvet tanned skin with custom spray tanning products from Custom Tan.
- Full Body Spray Tan (15min)… $30
- Half Body Spray Tan (10min)… $20
- Add On – Double Coat… $10
- Eyelash Tint (15min)… $20
- Eyebrow Tint (15min)… $15
- Lash & Brow Tint (30min)… $30
- Reshape & Tint Brows (30min)… $30
- Henna Brows (30min)… $30
- Henna Brows & wax (30min)… $40
- Lash Lift & Tint (45min)… $80
- Lash Lift & Tint + Henna, Brow & Wax Package (45min)… $115
- Party Lashes – Half Set… $15
- Party Lashes – Full Set… $25
Both hot and strip wax available
- Bikini… $25
- XX… $35
- XXX… $40
- Eyebrow… $20
- Face Line… $14
- Lip… $10
- Chin… $10
- Nose… $14
- ½ Leg… $31
- Full Leg… $50
- ½ Arm… $25
- Full Arm… $35
- Underarm… $20
Both hot and strip wax available
- Eyebrow… $25
- Nose… $16
- ½ Leg… $40
- Full Leg… $62
- ½ Arm… $35
- Full Arm… $45
- Underarm… $22
- Back… $51
- Shoulders… $10
- Chest… $41
- Ears… $16
- Stomach… $21
MICRODERMABRASION (45min)… $80
The outermost layer of human skin is composed of dead skin cells which form a natural barrier hindering active ingredients to penetrate the skin. Microdermabrasion provides a safe and controlled abrasion of these dead skin cells.
What is microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, safe and gentle procedure that deeply exfoliates and polishes the skin to stimulate new cell growth. Using a gentle vacuuming system and diamond tips, microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores. The treatment is safe and painless. The skin will look younger and healthier and feel beautifully smooth. Microdermabrasion is suitable for all skin types with immediate results.
How long does a treatment take?
Microdermabrasion can take 45 to 90 minutes, depending on your skin condition and the area being treated. There is no downtime after the treatment.
Microdermabrasion is an effective treatment for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Minor scar revision
- Rejuvenation of dull, tired skin
- Open pores
HYDRODERMABRASION (45min)… $105
Hydrodermabrasion combines tried and true Microdermabrasion exfoliation technology with ultra-hydrating fluids that penetrate deep into your skin, allowing your skin cells to drink in all the nourishing ingredients it needs for a fresh and healthy new beginning.
- Instantly revitalise and nourish tired, dehydrated and sunken skin.
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and plump up complexion.
- Treat and reduce congestion and acne plus improve acne scarring.
- Minimise the appearance of large pores and refine thickened skin.
- Improve the appearance of pigmentation and sun damaged skin.
- Thoroughly exfoliate dead skin cells and promote new collagen and elastin production.
O Cosmedics Pro Dermal Peels (30min)… $85
There’s nothing ordinary about O Cosmedics!
O Cosmedics Pro Dermal Peels assists in returning skin back to homeostasis through the application of biomimetic ingredients. They work hard at the 5 major causes of skin ageing: Collagen Breakdown (sagging), Photo Defence (sun damage), Glycation (wrinkling), Oxidation (free radical damage) and inflammation (sensitivity, irritation and redness).
O Cosmedics use only high end, medical grade, functional, active ingredients combined with biomimetic delivery system to trigger cell optimization and outstanding skin function. This service is highly customizable so that each client can achieve their desired results without compromise.
These peels are uniquely designed to target all concerns and is the perfect age and skin health management system.
Pomegranate Enzyme Peel – a great peel for a beginner or a sensitive inflamed skin. It’s gentle yet effective at lifting and digesting redundant cells whilst boosting hydration, repairs barrier function and reduces inflammation.
Pumpkin Enzyme & Fruit Acid Peel – boasting 100 beneficial vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants that treats pigmentation, congestion, rough/dry skin, aging, inflamed skin. It accelerates skin renewal by eliminating redundant cells so skin looks fresh, plump and even toned.
Oxygenating Enzyme Peel – this peel promotes skin renewal, aging, congestion, sun damage, dull, devitalized skin. Using oxygen cerasomes that plumps the skin and encourages blood circulation. Know as the party peel!
Bio White Peptide Peel – containing large amounts of Nicinimide (Vitamin B3) which lightens pigment, improves hydration and strengthens the skins own immunity. This peel is anti aging, evens skin tone, treats melasma, age spots plus more!
Treatments from $99
Dermapen 4 is the breakthrough of the decade utilizing the most advanced needle cartridge innovation to vertically pierce the skin. Dermapen 4 glides over the skin creating millions of fine fractional channels up to 104% faster than other microneedling devices. These channels can carry up to 80% more topical nutrients deeper into the skin. In turn, our body’s natural response triggers a natural process of repair. The result is an increased production of collagen and elastin, resurfacing, retexturizing and overall skin renewal anywhere on the body, from hard to reach areas such as around the eyes, eyelids, earlobes, neck, lips, nose or larger areas of the neck and decollete, stomach and legs for stretch mark treatments.
Dermapen 4 is the most advanced microneedling device available. Treatments are faster, safer and produce optimal results.
What are the Benefits of Dermapen Treatments?
Dermapen skin needling is the perfect solution to a wide range of cosmetic treatments, including:
- Skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation
- Healing acne scars and wounds
- Improving wrinkles and fine lines
- Open pore minimisation
- Improving stretch marks
- Aiding penetration of treatment solutions
- And more…
How many treatments are recommended for rejuvenation, acne scarring and stretch marks? (General guide)
- Rejuvenation: 3-6 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart
- Acne scarring: 4-6 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart
- Stretch marks: 4-8 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart
- Pigmentation: 4-6 treatments, 2-4 weeks apart
How long should it take before I see results?
Typically, you will see results after the first treatment. Lasting and more significant results will become visible after 3 to 6 treatments (spaced 2-8 weeks apart). The condition of your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months after a course of treatments, especially when combined with the recommended post-treatment care.
Is there any downtime after treatments?
Generally no, but you may experience facial redness for 12-48 hours after the treatment. Most people are able to return to normal daily activities immediately after the treatment. Application of Dp Dermaceuticals Cover Recover will seal and heal the skin and cover any redness for an immediate return to work.
Epi-Blading – also known as Derma-planing – is the perfect answer to the end of the “Peach Fuzz”, plus a gentle method of deeply exfoliating the skin. A surgical blade is worked over the face on a 45 degree angle removing the outer layers of dead skin cells as well as any fine hair (great for blonde hair that cannot be treated with laser) leaving the skin immediately smooth, fuzz free and rejuvenated. Epiblading can be done as a stand-alone treatment, or combined with Microdermabrasion or a chemical peel.
There is no down time associated with Epi-blading and is the perfect treatment pre Peels to assist with better penetration of the Peel and home care products.
- Epiblading Full Face… $80
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free… $240
Post Treatment Care
- Sun protection is to be worn everyday after your treatment, as you should anyway, but direct sun exposure for 7 – 10 days post treatment is recommended.
- Waxing and hair removal procedures should be avoided for 7-14 days post procedure. Facial treatments are not advised for a minimum of 14 days post procedure.
- No strenuous activity is to be undertaken for 24 hours post procedure. This also includes Bikram yoga and the use of steam rooms and saunas.
- Exfoliating products are not to be used for 3 -5 days or as advised by your therapist. If you develop any scabbing on the treated area do not pick the skin. Contact your Therapist and she will advise you on the correct protocol.
Coming soon… watch this space!
Coming soon… watch this space!